We used to work as tour guides for many years so we all know the value of your dollars!!! With quite deep knowledge and experience in cycling touring Cambodia Cycling Tours can design plenty of cycle tours in Cambodia at different prices. We do not try to be the cheapest but we always try our best to take the best care of your trips.
Our tour price is based on NUMBER OF GUESTS ( the more people in the group, the less money each person have to pay) and TYPE OF BIKES ( the E-bikes, Road bike you take, the more money you pay). Please CONTACT US and give us as much clear information/requests about your trip as possible so that we can give you the right price for tours.
Price in USD per Cyclist per Day for TREK or GIANT mountain bike ( for start and finish the same city )
* Group of 1: 265 USD/Day
* Group of 2: 175 USD/Day
* Group of 3: 165 USD/Day
* Group of 4: 160 USD/Day
* Group of 5: 165 USD/Day
* Group from 6 and more: 155 USD/Day( Because more mechanics, buses, trucks, and more supporters )
( If clients bring your bike we will reduce 6 USD per day )
+ Airport picks up/drop off at the airport in Cambodia is 25 USD / 4 -7 seats car/way and 35 USD / 16 seats van/way.
+ The extra cost for the upgrade to E-bike is 28 Usd per day
+ The extra cost for the upgrade to Road - the bike is 18 Usd per day
+ The prices listed above are for the tours that start and finish in the same city and Other cycling tours not finish in the same city will plus 28 USD per day per group ( Because our bus, truck, guides, bikes, mechanic, and support team will transfer back to started city ) ( for example - start in Siem Reap city and finish in Phnom Penh city )
+ For crossing border tour please contact us for more detail.
+ The tour price can be different depending on the low/high tourist season, day tour without support car, or other special requests, please contact us to get the right price of tours.
Tour price included
* Quality MTB bikes with spare things - OUR BIKES – click here
* English cycling tour guide and Mechanic
* Meals in tour (local food) ( B = Breakfast , L = Lunch , D = Dinner )
* Accommodation ( resort, standard hotel, guest house, or home-stay) in twin sharing ( If your group wants to stay in the luxury hotel please contact us )
* Cold water box with water, small fresh towel, snacks, and fruits for cycling day.
* Boat trips, ferry, trains, and cruises on the tour
* All entrance tickets/ Permits to remote areas on tour
* Support vehicle, bus, truck.
* Hotel pick up/drop off
Tour price exclusions
- International and domestic airfares
- Cambodia visa fees, Departure tax
- Accommodation not on the tour ( Detail at the tour itinerary )
- Meals not on the tour ( Detail at the tour itinerary )
- Alcoholic beverages
- Single supplement (upon request)
- Room service, laundry, phone charges
- Damage to the bike caused by the user
- Travel insurance (cover against cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)
- Tips & Gratuities to guide and support team
- All other services not mentioned
“We guarantee to deliver the best balance between cost and quality of tours”
Local Travel Agent – Local Experience
Small group - Big adventure